2.0

Bought a vehicle paid extra to put it on card 600 extra. Waited a week for brakes and tires to be done .

They delivered the vehicle broken! Shakles in rear completely rotted out and the leaf springs sticking up into the bed . I couldn't event drive it. After I fixed it they tried not to pay for total cost of parts.

Eventually they did on PayPal not paying for the PayPal fee like they charged me for the vehicle. It was missing a wiring harness in the back for parking lights. I replaced that and they paid for that. I was promised a frame report and I requested it more than 3 times.

Never received it. The frame is rotting out and is no good. I had to fix the rear hub do to someone not correctly repairing the brakes gear oil leaking all over the pads and rotor. It had 4 quarts of oil in it when it requires 10.

Its last oil change was 2 years ago. I was told it was to go under a 100 point inspection. Never got a report.just about impossible to get a hold of I asked to speak to the owner and Never did.

I will never do business with these people again and I will recommend no one else does either. I'm so angry I purchased paid in full there asking price for this falling apart vehicle.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: What they promised before purchase.

I didn't like: Not following through promises.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 01, 2015.

Comments