Gill, Massachusetts

I bought a 2005 Toyota Matrix from them.It needed a $1600.00 repair to the rear end.

My mechanic found the problem and I called New England Auto Network right away. They told me that my warranty was voided because my mechanic touched it. I informed them that he had taken apart one side and that I would have him finish it, then I would bring the car to them to have their mechanic replace the brake rotors and finish the rear end. They told me to have my mechanic finish the whole job and they would cover half.

I brought my paperwork in for reimbursement, and never heard a single word from them again, even after several calls and e-mails.It is now in my lawyers hands!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with New England Auto Network. The most disappointing about 2005 toyota matrix at New England Auto Network was not following through promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New England Auto Network.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare New England Auto Network to other companies on our site.

Comments