Hartland, Connecticut

Zero stars!Zach and Kurt are liars and criminals.

I put down a $1000 deposit with the written agreement that it could be refunded if my mechanic had concerns with the car. My mechanic looked at the car and found a number of serious issues that they had either lied about or were ignorant of. So I asked for my refund back and they immediattely promised to refund me. A month later I still hadn't recieved the money.

I called 10's of times, left messages, and basically got no response. When I did hear from them they lied to my face and said the money had been refunded. Or they said they would send me proof of a refund, which they never did.

Eventually I had to call the local police, only after the cops showed up at the dealership did they return my money.When I spoke to the cop he said that this was not the first time this had happened and he had intervened.

Stay as far away from this business as possible!

Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with New England Auto Network?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion