Hartland, Connecticut
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Zero stars!Zach and Kurt are liars and criminals.

I put down a $1000 deposit with the written agreement that it could be refunded if my mechanic had concerns with the car. My mechanic looked at the car and found a number of serious issues that they had either lied about or were ignorant of. So I asked for my refund back and they immediattely promised to refund me. A month later I still hadn't recieved the money.

I called 10's of times, left messages, and basically got no response. When I did hear from them they lied to my face and said the money had been refunded. Or they said they would send me proof of a refund, which they never did.

Eventually I had to call the local police, only after the cops showed up at the dealership did they return my money.When I spoke to the cop he said that this was not the first time this had happened and he had intervened.

Stay as far away from this business as possible!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at New England Auto Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants New England Auto Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New England Auto Network and new england auto network customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with New England Auto Network?

Comments