New England Auto Network

I purchased a car for thousands of dollars...4 days into having it, I started having transmission issues.I contacted the OWNER KURT and asked for a return of my $$ as I had not even transferred any plates or even registered the thing yet..He told me I could not get my money back.

He said it was not like buying a shirt that did not fit!! HAHA.. but he would do EVERYTHING to make it right (mind u he could have givin me my $$ back according to my insurance co) WELL.... they (being the salesman and the owner) had me take to their mechanic who stated he could not find what I was finding but that it WAS SHIFTING into a gear HARD.

(transmission issues :) there ya go..and put a conditioner in it.still WAITING on there transmission expert to """fit me in"" this is over 2 weeks later..HAPPY """"NOT"""

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 19, 2012 #515996

Hello dear,
my name is sonia. i am interested in your profile and found pleasure to write you as my friend so that we can communicate to each other.plz contact me at ( so i will send my picture for you to know about me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to New England Auto Network. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about New England Auto Network.
Filing a new complaint about