1.3

Showed up to look at a vehicle that was advertised as an automatic.Kurt had urged me to put down a refundable deposit of $1000.

When I arrived the car was a stick shift which I cannot drive. Not only did Kurt attempt to sell me the vehicle knowing this but three months later I have not received my deposit. I have twenty emails from Kurt lecturing me that he does not want to steal my money yet I still do not have my deposit. First he told me his credit card wasn't issuing the refund so he would send me a check.

He then insisted twice that it was sent.He is a lie and it is disgusting that he is still running a business.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with New England Auto Network. The most disappointing about new england auto network owner at New England Auto Network was being lied to, having my money kept despite multiple promises and unprofessional and sexist attitude of owner Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New England Auto Network.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare New England Auto Network to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New England Auto Network?

Comments