Could not get a straight answer from the salesman, after numerous attempts of asking the same question. Claimed the vehicle was in mint shape, yet it had 4 bald tires, which the salesman appeared surprised at.

Never made it clear if they would replace 2 tires or 4 until the fifth go-round of questions. When the question of paying by cash or bank check arose, the salesman said that cash will free up the title sooner, after previously saying the title was in hand. From start to finish, the entire visit was anything but professional and a total waste of time. Dealer refused to return deposit because it was paid in cash, (yes really!).

Rather than respond to BBB complaints, the dealer chose to ignore them. Two days later, went to a reputable dealer and bought the same vehicle, which actually was in 'mint' condition and a better price.

Drove in with my old car, drove home with the new in less than two hours.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 07, 2012.

Comments

Southbridge, Massachusetts, United States #960807

Adam, I never did receive my deposit back. Their reason for withholding it was because the deposit was in cash.

I ended up at another dealership and within two hours I drove away with a newer, better vehicle.

I hope things work out for you.

Hi, Harrigan

Just wondering was the BBB able to get you your deposit back? I am currently at the same place and can't get ahold of them for over 2 months now.

Had to go through a Mediator from Consumer Protection Agency for them to keep telling her they're going to mail me my refund.

Was total B.S. and now looking at Small Claims Court otherwise.

Glad to see positive reviews about this dealer being posted, but really have to doubt their authenticity. From what I experienced, I would only recommend this place to someone who wanted to witness first-hand why used car dealers have no credibility.

The answers I received from them on specific car-related questions were very convoluted and inconsistent. When they refused to return my cash deposit, the BBB intervened. Even with their numerous attempts to resolve the matter, the dealer blatantly chose to ignore phone calls and emails from a BBB representative.

There really are honest car dealers out there, unfortunately, New England Auto Network isn't one of them. Buyer beware.