235 French King Hwy, Gill, MA 01354, USA

My own experience in June 2017 was dreadful.I was contacted by New England Auto Network in hopes of buying a used auto.

Kurt Prondecki is the principal owner. In order to start the search for an auto, Prondecki required me to hold the car with a down payment of $ 4000.00 with a bank wired transfer of $ 2000.00 upfront, which I did. There was no agreement or contract entered into. Their salesman Corey, pushed me to wire the $2000.00 to save the car they showed on line!

After reviewing my budget for the rest of the year, I determined that now was not a good time and felt pushed to make the investment in an auto at this time. Within 3 days, I contacted New England Auto Network to request a refund. I was told that Mr. Prondecki was 'on vacation' and that I should call back when Kurt was back from vacation.

I tried on numerous occasions to reach Mr. Prondecki but my voicemail was never responded to. It is now mid-September and I have contacted the Attorney General's office who has sent them a letter demanding them to make a refund to me. So far there has been no refund.

Caveat Emptor. Buyer Beware!

Avoid this scam operation completely.https://neanscam.blogspot.com/

Review about: New England Auto Network Owner.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $2000.